Silvergrain Classics Magazine Issue #18 Spring 2023
- Alberto Venzago, inside forbidden worlds: the Yakuza (Japanese Mafia), and Voodoo
- Jeff Bridges shares thoughts on panoramic photography, creativity, and his latest exhibition
- How to build an inexpensive and effective mobile darkroom that can be stored flat
- Olympus: the PEN series combines a compact half-frame format with full SLR capabilities
- Maitani & Olympus’ glory years: 1st-hand stories from a contemporary employee
- Testing various papers and techniques for hand-coloring prints with oil paints
Discover the Entire World of Analog Photography. SilvergrainClassics is an international quarterly print journal about all things film. Each 100-page issue has a combination of portfolios in book-quality print, gear talk and techniques, and insider news, written by photographers for photographers.