Silvergrain Classics Magazine Issue #17 Winter 2022
- Leica’s renewed commitment to film: We tried out the new M6, spoke to the photographers who tested it pre-launch, and to Dr. Andreas Kaufmann, CEO and owner of Leica
- Michael Friedel: Nearly 7 decades of storytelling, in both incredible imagery and wonderful words
- Composition: Taking a closer look at an important topic with master photographers/printers Bruce Barnbaum & Andrew Sanderson
- Testing new prototype color developer tablets from Tetenal: Why we are excited about them
- International portfolios, Including portraits of Indonesian islanders cut off from the outside world, shot by Anton Ivanov, a man who has voluntarily cut himself off from his home in Russia
- Stories from the worldwide film community including a photo lab in Paris that can only be found if you know it’s there (no, it’s not in the world of Harry Potter)
Discover the Entire World of Analog Photography. SilvergrainClassics is an international quarterly print journal about all things film. Each 100-page issue has a combination of portfolios in book-quality print, gear talk and techniques, and insider news, written by photographers for photographers.