All Kaiser enlargers include lens boards, bulb and an adjustable glass masking negative carrier.
Kaiser Fototechnik is a German company founded in 1946 who, from the start, designed and manufactured products of high quality, reliability and function to give meaning to "Made in Germany". Freestyle is proud to carry the Kaiser VP 9005 enlarger, an enlarger that not only delivers high performance, but also comes with all the various enlarger accessories you need.
The Kaiser VP9005 black and white condenser enlarger is part of Kaiser's V-System of enlargers. The VP9005 is for all film formats up to 6 x 9 cm (2.4 x 3.5 in.) and lenses up to 105 mm focal length. There are compound negative carriers fitted with Anti-Newton glass on top and flat glass on bottom. Their condensers cover both 35mm and medium format work, so no change of head is necessary. These enlargers have other included features such as fine focus control, quick lens change, spirit level and floor/wall projection.
- For all film formats up to 6 x 9 cm and lenses up to 105 mm focal length.
- Removable compound negative carrier with interchangeable inserts, adjustable masking strips and grid pins, no need to purchase separate negative carriers
- Inserts supplied: Anti-Newton glass on top, flat glass on bottom
- Wall and floor projection, tiltable lens stage, distortion correction on Scheimpflug principle
- White-light lever for simultaneous swinging in and out of filters, with control light
- Best possible light distribution due to special diffusor plate
- Exchangeable double condenser system
- UV and IR filter
- Filter holder for square filters and framed filters
- Built-in red filter
- Quick-change attachment for lenses
- Height adjustment by hand-crank operated friction drive with weight compensation by roll-off spring mechanism
- Manual fine focusing
- Filter holder for square filters can be swung out and height-adjusted, with diffuser screen for integral metering
- Baseboard 500 x 600 x 32mm (19.7 x 26.7 x 1.3 inches)
- Lamp: Opal lamp 75 W, E 27 socket
- Cord: approx. 2.50 m (8 ft. 2 in.)
- Filter drawer: 85 x 85 mm (3.3 x 3.3 in.)
- Column (HxWxD): approx. 35 x 70 x 1000 mm (1.4 x 2.8 x 39.4 in.)
- Distance between optical axis and column base: approx. 220 mm (8.7 in.)
- Can be converted into a copy stand
- Compound negative carrier
- Dust hood
- Does not included enlarging lens, sold separately