Unleash the power of your high-resolution Nikon HD-SLR. The AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED draws maximum definition and image quality from Nikon's high-pixel-count image sensors for truly dazzling photos and HD videos. It brings the outstanding optical characteristics of AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.4G to Nikon's f/1.8 FX-format prime lens collection, which includes 28mm, 50mm and 85mm versions. With 63° of coverage, ED and AS glass elements for outstanding contrast and minimal distortion, Nikon's innovative Silent Wave Motor for fast, quiet, precise autofocusing and a lightweight, compact design, the AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED is an outstanding choice for your photo or HD video applications.
- Fast f/1.8 and compact Nikon FX-format 35mm prime (fixed focal length) lens with 63° coverage.
- Versatile lens well suited for everyday photo and HD video applications.
- Great depth of field control for softly blurred backgrounds; excellent low-light performance.
- Advanced Nikon lens technologies for enhanced performance and image quality.
- Part of Nikon's superb f/1.8 FX-format prime lens collection, which includes 28mm, 50mm and 85mm versions.
- Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Focal Length: 35mm
- Max Aperture: f/1.8
- Min Aperture: f/16
- Lens Construction: 11 elements in 8 groups
- 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Focus Mode: Auto // Manual-Auto
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.82 ft. (0.25m)
- Filter Size: 58mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 2.83 x 2.81 in., 10.7 oz. (72 x 71.5mm, 305g)
What's in the box?
- AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED
- HB-70 Bayonet Lens Hood
- LC-58 Snap-On Front Lens Cap 58mm
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- CL-0915 Soft Lens Case