Introducing the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED, a compact, lightweight FX-format lens that combines the ultra-wide perspective of a 20mm focal length, the low-light capabilities and shallow depth of field of an f/1.8 maximum aperture and the superb optical characteristics of an advanced NIKKOR prime lens. Whether you shoot stills, HD video, time lapse sequences or star trail images on an FX- or DX-format D-SLR, the AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED will widen your creative potential.
- 20mm Ultra wide angle focal length delivers a 94° angle of view on FX cameras, 70° angle of view on DX cameras.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture for beautiful bokeh.
- Lens features Nikon technologies including Aspherical lens elements, ED glass elements, Nano Crystal Coat, Internal Focusing and a Silent Wave Motor.
- Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Focal Length: 20mm
- Max Aperture: f/1.8
- Min Aperture: f/16
- Lens Construction: 13 elements in 11 groups
- 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Focus Mode: Auto // Manual
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.66 ft. (2m)
- Filter Size: 77mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.2 x 3.1 in., 12.6 oz. (82.5mm x 80.5mm, 355g)
What's in the box?
- AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED
- LC-77 Snap-On Front Lens Cap 77mm
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-72 Bayonet Hood
- CL-1015 Soft Lens Case