Calibrite Display Plus HL is for those who wish to calibrate an Apple XDR Display with Mini-LED at full P3 color space as well as any standard monitor currently availble on the market up to a maximum brightness rating of 10,000 nits. Calibrite Proflier software is fully functional with this device and it is also compatible with other calibration software such as BenQ Pallet Master Elements/Ulitmate.
A Freestyle Exclusive Supplemental Instruction Guide for using Calibrite's new Calibrite Profiler monitor calibration software including Setup, Usage, and Troubleshooting included (written by our color management expert Eric Joseph). Only available when you buy this product from FREESTYLE. (30 pages, $39.99 value.)
Emerging display technology requires measurement devices with a far greater range than ever before and Calibrite is on the cutting edge of this rapid transition.
Calibrite Display Plus HL measures up to 10,000 nits, five times the measurement capacity of the current Display Plus device making it the preferred colorimeter for mini-LED, OLED and super bright displays including Apple XDR technology. Display Plus HL is the top-of-the-line solution for filmmakers, editors, medical applications, designers, photographers and creatives who need to see deep into shadow areas when preparing video or still files for viewing on the latest display technology devices. Calibrite Display Plus HL is recommended for SDR and HRD applications, The Calibrite Display Plus HL is the ultimate tool for the most discerning professionals who require the greatest measurement capacity possible.
- Accurately measure luminance/brightness levels up to 10,000 nits using the most advanced sensor available
- Calibrite PROFILER software; for calibrating and profiling all modern laptop, desktop displays, and projector technologies, including mini-LED and OLED, and super bright displays
- Broadcast Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, and ITU-R Rec.709
- BT.1886 tone curve for Rec.2020 – the standard for HDTV – achieves better results in blacks and smooth detail levels
- HDR-ready for advancing technology and software developments
- Basic and Advanced modes for ease of use and ultimate customization • Infinite control: White Point, Luminance, Contrast Ratio, Gamma, and more
- Larger patch sets and custom patches from your uploaded images
- Quick Check, Validation, and Uniformity Check
- Custom Preset creation and sharing for workgroup consistency
- Multiple monitor profiling connected to the same computer
- Flare Correct: measurement and compensation of display surface glare
- The ambient light diffuser doubles as a device stand for projector profiling
- Integrated ¼” thread for mounting on a tripod or light stand when profiling projectors or large displays
- Achieves a 30% faster calibration with Calibrite PROFILER software than previous software (i1Profiler and ccProfiler)
- Compatible with the scanner profiling module - coming soon to Calibrite PROFILER
- The only calibration device to measure up to 10,000 nits with advanced HL (high luminance) sensor for greater color accuracy for current and emerging super bright display technologies
- Accurately measures, calibrates and profiles LCD, mini-LED and OLED displays, including Apple XDR panels and super bright displays
- Comes with Calibrate Profiler software, featuring fully customizable features such as White Point and Gamma, Profile Validation, Uniformity Check features and more. Compatible with Mac and Windows OS and compatible with some 3rd party software packages
- USB-C connection, (supplied with USB-A adapter) in smaller, fully recyclable packaging includes a travel storage pouch
- Recommended for video editing, highst quality still image editing and design applications; replacement for ColorChecker Display Plus, X-Rite i1 Display Pro Plus